Social Search: How social integrates with search
Social search is top of the agenda when it comes to reaching your consumers and customers. Blogs, social networks and forums are generating a vast amount of well networked, relevant and high quality content. The search engines are capturing the conversations, the sharing and the questions. And in some instances, search is moving away from the engines and into the networks.
So what does this mean for your search strategy?
Providing an overview of how the social web is impacting search behaviours and search engine results, our Social Search white paper is a must read. Find out...
- - How is social media impacting search?
- - How does this change the content strategy and/or approach to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
- - What are the implications for brands?
- - How can social be incorporated into search strategies?
- - What are the potential outcomes of this approach?