The social shopping explosion
If you knew that 46% of online consumers were yet to make a purchase decision, would it change the way you viewed the social retail opportunities online?
Social shopping is revolutionising ecommerce. It's shifting the emphasis from the point of purchase and revealing opportunities for retailers to connect and build loyal relationships with consumers.
For retailers that can engage with the social shopper, it's significantly increased the potential market size.
In August 2010, social media agency, immediate future, conducted in-depth research into the mindset and motivations of consumers online. The findings provide vital insights:
- The Social Retail Revolution: What is social retail and how is retail online changing?
- The Social Shopper: How is shopping behaviour changing and what does this mean for online retailers?
- Driving Sales: How is social media influencing purchasing decisions and customer acquisition?
- Beyond the transaction: How does customer recognition support customer recruitment and retention?
- Your Social Shopper: How is your consumer behaving online and what does this mean for you?
To receive your copy, please complete the short form.