Making the business case for social customer service
You see the opportunity to use social media to create a better experience for your customers. To provide a new and for some, a more convenient channel to talk to you.
But you also see the practical challenges ahead. You are probably reading this because you are unsure of how to 'operationalise' social customer service.
And because you know social media isn't free, (it requires investment) you need to make the business case to support it.
- After reading this guide you'll know how to:
- Calculate the commercial returns
- Avoid any hidden social media costs
- Predict your exposure to customers
interactions in social media
- Work out how much resource you will need
- Understand the skills your team will need
To receive your copy please complete the short form.